Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas

Merry Christmas!



Christmas is the best time of the year. We are focused on Christ, families and taking care of one another. Ben and I had a fantastic Christmas. We were able to spend time together as our own little family and time with each of our extended families.



Ben's sisters warned me that he doesn't sleep on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning. I think he was being nice when he only made me get up at 6:30 a.m.






This is our perfect Christmas tree. We loved it! We were so sad that we had to take it down. This is Christmas morning before Ben and I opened all of our presents.






Even Santa came to visit...he treated both us very good...

Of course Ben's sock is the U of U sock!



H's sock




Ben is opening a present from me...



Ben calls me "Super H" (in fact he named our indoor soccer team that...they love it). I love when he decorates my gifts with his special touch.



I was so super excited over the presents Ben gave me...he is so amazing.

No comments: